Monday, November 5, 2007

PAGE- Reflections

Answers to Reflection Questions

a. I am thrilled with my work because I was able to use photoshop and music to emphasize my pictures. Making the movie is what I enjoy doing because it has given me much success in the past and I want to somehow fit this into all of my projects.

b. I never thought that I would be able to accomplish this task because it was in Google Earth. I thought that also the steps that it took to have a complete product would be impossible to have done by the due date.

c. The thing that was the most difficult about this task was uploading the video into Google Video. It would take over a day for the video to upload, and since I've had to reload the most recently edited video over and over again, it seemed like I would never have a complete product.

d. Here is a list of all the steps, in sequence, of how I accomplished this project:
1. Matt and I added all of my project together through Google Earth. After that we photoshoped the images that we collected with the artistic tool. Later we added the music that was put on a key, and then we added the links into google earth. We then also added the video after we had completed everything else.

No comments: